Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Shooting film photography in San Francisco

 
 
 This last Spring, I was meeting with some of my friends, who are also working on creative projects. Before, because we had so much in common, we loosely called ourselves the Akira Group; and because it was inspired by a very cool artist friend of ours by the same name.
On this Saturday in the Mission, me hommies were helping me with creating my Tokyo Photo book.  Ryan Okamura, was starting to practice his sewing skills, cause' he's getting psyched to create his own clothing lines.
Jeorge, is also a street photographer, in his own right, loves the color of film photography and urban landscape, and does many of his own design projects.  He kinda digs comic books like me. He's a co-founder of The Sweetest Hangover parties.  You can check them out on Facebook. 
I guess you could call this kind of getting together to help one another with our creative projects team work. I believe that is the key ingredient fundamental to the success of all of us in this group.
 Later that afternoon, we went to BK and had some burgers being promoted by the Dark Night, or some kind of movie studio give away..

No comments:

Post a Comment